Monday, May 24, 2010

Flowers

Beardface and I volunteered to make dinner tomorrow night for our small group.

(For those of you not in the loop, a small group is like a bible study but with more fellowship and friendship.)

I sent Beardface to go buy some fish for dinner at the local grocery store. We had several minutes of conversation before he left to break him down on what kind of fish to get. Then he gets to the grocery store, and he has a hard time finding what it is I asked him to get. So Beardface calls me, while he is in the freezer section of the grocery store; we have several minutes more of conversation about how to find this fish that I wanted.
Meanwhile, I'm at home with Swedish meatballs on the stove. I'm stirring noodles and anxiously waiting for him to come home, when Beardface walks into the door with the perfect fish and some flowers!
I can't say what these flowers were for, but they were absolutely sweet and very pretty. :-)