Thursday, June 24, 2010

Scared Silly

Have you all seen that movie "The Fourth Kind"? It is creepus.
It is another one of those thriller movies made like "The Blair Witch Project"; it used "real" footage to prove that alien encounters were happening at an alarmingly high rate in a particular town in Alaska. For clarification, I do not readily believe in aliens or any other lifeforms on other planets, but to be honest, there is something about the crappy quality of homemade video evidence that makes me want to believe whatever I see. Maybe I'm too gullible.
Whatever it is, I am going to have a hard time sleeping tonight, even though I ran 3.5 miles this morning (yea!) and did a little strength workout while making dinner. I guess I could just read until I fall asleep. I am currently delving into The Fellowship of the Ring by Tolkein. It's one of my husband's favorite books, and I feel I owe it to him to get through it. I'm about half way, and it's honestly not all that bad.
For now, though, I am beat. I'm going to hit the hay because we both have to pack tomorrow. It's going to be a busy weekend, what with us moving and then me going on TDY for a few days starting Monday.